Skip to content
Alert: Reigister now for Spring Programs - Classic Chess, Chess and Soccer camp, Babysitting class
Alert: Resident registration for summer programs begin 4/1/19 and Non-residents begins 4/15/19.
Town of Aurora Parks & Recreation, New York State
How to Register
For the best browsing experience, please upgrade to
IE 9 or greater
Skip to nav
EAST - College Program
The Town of Aurora invites you to register for EAST, a swim club that strives to improve the swimming knowledge and achievement of our members by providing a superior educational and competitive program.
WHO: Swimmers that are currently enrolled in College
WHERE: East Aurora Middle School &
Aurora Community Pool
DATES: May 1 - August 9, 2019,
no practice 5/27, 7/3, 7/4
5/1/19 - 6/28/19 - East Aurora Schools
: 6:00 - 8:30 pm;
6/25/18 - 8/10/18 at Aurora Community Pool
6:30am - 9:00am
Swim Level Descriptions
This is our senior competitive team for swimmers eager to complete challenging practice sets while continuing to improve stroke technique. Swimmers in this group are expected to complete the IMX events during the season and to compete in both league meets and open meets. This group is also working toward achieving LSC championship times, zone times, and national meets.
No practices on May 27th, July 3rd and July 4th.
All swimmers will be required to purchase their own equipment (goggles & snorkel). Fins will be provided for the Red and White groups only.
Swimmer Code of Conduct
NOTE: NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN THE WATER OR IN THE POOL AREA UNTIL THE COACH IS IN THE POOL AREA.
Cell phones are not allowed at the pool.
Town of Aurora Parks and Recreation Department Code of Conduct
Swimmer Code of Conduct
• Respect the rights, dignity and worth of others; accept the decisions of the officials with grace
• Compete against your own personal best times; be generous when you win; be gracious when you lose
• Be fair always, no matter what the cost and obey the rules; believe in the honesty of your opponents
• Work for the good of your team; conduct yourself with honor and dignity
• Honestly and wholeheartedly applaud the efforts of your teammates and opponents
• Any swimmer who is known to use alcohol, drugs, or tobacco is subject to suspension and/or termination
• Never interfere with the progress of another swimmer, during practice or otherwise
• At all club functions, whether at practice, meets or social gatherings, each swimmer is expected to behave in such a way that their actions reflect positively on the team
• All swimmers of the club must continue to protect and improve the excellent reputation of the club
• Disrespect or unsportsmanlike conduct toward the officials, administrators, coaches, other swimmers, and the public will not be tolerated. Disrespect is defined as ‘booing’, laughing at and/or speaking poorly of the skill level of another swimmer, taunting, ridiculing, not returning congratulatory handshakes or comments, and inappropriate, obscene or vulgar language, gestures and behaviors, threatening physical violence, or actual physical violence.
Log In to Register
18 - 30
05/01/2019 - 08/09/2019
$125.00 R, $125.00 NR
* Adjustments and discounts will be applied during checkout if applicable. *
Return to Programs
View All Activities