Hamlin Park Day Camp
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
We will be having FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
A safe place for children to make new friends and play basketball, volleyball, softball, floor hockey, soccer, kick ball, parachute games, 4 square, horseshoes, flag football, scooter races, scavenger hunts, shuffleboard, capture the flag, drip drip drop, board games, Fisher-Price Playground, walk to Community Pool for a swim, make arts & crafts ... different activities are planned throughout the day, every day of the week. We will also be taking an exciting weekly field trip. An individual camper may only register for a maximum of 4 out of the 6 weeks of camp in order to allow for more children to participate in summer camp.
Complete the Online Health Form Registration for 2019!
- You must complete your child's health and immunization information for every session registered, you only need to do it once per child.
- Simply complete the "Online Health/Immunization Form" for each child you are registering, before you register them for Day Camp.
- No need to completely check out, you can complete your Day Camp registrations right after. Note: Day Camp registration begins April 1 for Residents, April 15 for Non-residents. You can register your health information at any time.
- There is no charge associated with this process, complete as you would any other program, you will be "charged" $0.00. Registrations will not be accepted without this information.
- Do not answer questions with "on file", "complete," or with just one date. We have to meet requirements set by the Erie County Board of Health. We don't keep information from past years. Please use accurate dates and information.
- Current immunization information required at time of registration
- Every camper will receive their own T-Shirt
- Please bring bag lunch with a beverage each day
- Must have turned 5 yrs. by Jan. 1, 2019, and have completed Kindergarten.
- All field trips are included in the weekly rate, which includes bus transportation
- All field trips are subject to change
- Any questions/concerns, please call Rec. Dept. at 652-8866
- An individual camper may only register for a mazimum 4 out of the 6 weeks of camp in order to allow for more children to participate in summer camp.
- No camp on July 3rd & July 4th
- Residents: $118 per week, $108 each additional child; Nonresidents: $134 per week, $81
- NO REFUNDS
Additional Forms and Files: